Initiative to support “Collaborations in a Challenging World”
The idea and concept of hosting complementary international projects and interacting all experts and organizations representatives together, started few months ago, as a true effort to capitalize between interrelated projects ranging from resilience, sustainable development, inclusion, entrepreneurship and innovation… and act for social inclusion.
Stepping on the networking opportunities of the European Music Day events, MESO events and participants from the ΣYMANSIS Project (Global research Fund), the CCLEP project (Erasmus+) & the NIMPE MUSIC FACTORY Project (Creative Europe) will meet in Greece at the Innovathens Hub of Innovation and Entrepreneurship of Technopolis (City of Athens) on the 22nd and the 24th of June 2018. The non-exhaustive list of Participants and Topics that will be tackled is as follows:
Meeting Friday 22nd: Discussion for the enhancement of Young creative professionals through CCI
Venue: Innovathens powered by Samsung
14.00 Opening Session
14.15 Welcoming speech – Introduction on Initiative background
- Mr Georges Perot,
- Founder MESO Events & National Coordinator European Music Day Hellenic Network,
- Co-founder & Member of the BoD European Live Music Association and of the European Research and Innovation Agency For Cultural Clusters
14.30 Session 1 – The Role of CCI for social and economic development at “glocal” level.
Topics: Creative Industries, inclusion, vocational educational training, entrepreneurship and sustainability.
- Ermina Kyprianidou,
- Vice-Governor of Attica Region
- Mr. Konstantinos Bitzanis,
- President of Athens Cultural, Sports and Youth Organization (OPANDA),
- President of the Technopolis of Athens
- Professor Mahamouda Salouhou
- President of Djagora University (SEN),
- President European Centre for Leadership and Entrepreneurship Education (FR)
- Mark Sheridan,
- Reader in Music and Creativity University of the Highlands and Islands –UHI,
- Director of the Centre for Rural Creativity, Humanities Department, UHI
Moderator: Georges Perot
15.30 Session 2 – Local & International Networking, Collaboration between Young creative professionals
Topics: The Importance of Creative Industries for employment, entrepreneurship and Tourism. The use of Open Education, Digital Technology & the importance of engagement of young people in shaping the future.
- Monica Tsiliberdi,
- Head of European Programmes, International Synergies and Promotion of Cultural Entrepreneurship Dpt., Hellenic Ministry of Culture & Sports,
- Expert at the European Commission for the Cultural and Creative Sector
- Kelly Diapouli,
- Artistic Director Eleusis 2021, European Capital for Culture 2021
- Eleftheria Fili,
- Head of Publications & Audiovisual Department, Marketing Department, Greek National Tourism Organisation
- Professor Keith Smyth,
- Professor of Pedagogy | Àrd-Ollamh ann an Eòlas Foghlaim University of the Highlands and Islands, Scotland.
Moderator: Georges Perot
16.30 – BREAK
16.45 Session 3 – Transnational collaborations and the positive outcomes of engagement in creativity, education and entrepreneurial activity
Topics: The session will focus on the importance of collaboration at all levels and sustainable international initiatives to develop permanent network for activities with impact on people’s lives.
- Antonis Ekonomou
- Project Manager Innovathens powered by Samsung Hub of Innovation and Entrepreneurship of Technopolis of the City of Athens
- Stacey Toner
- Business Development in the CCI’s University of the Highlands and Islands;
- former director of the Highland Youth Arts Hub, a consortium of 13 creative industries organisations in Highland Region.
- Sofi Lamprou
- Co-founder Impact Hub Athens,
- Co-founder El Sistema Greece
- Peter Baros
- President of International Association of Music Information Centres (IAMIC)
- Secretary General of Slovenian music information Centre (SIGIC)
Moderators: Mark Sheridan, Georges Perot
17.45 End of the discussion
18.15 Networking Cocktail
Meeting Saturday 24th: PREPARATORY MEETING for a common AGENDA 2019-2021
Discussion on ways to support the “collaboration further development”
Venue: INNOVATHENS 3rd floor – SAMSUNG Space
11.30 Opening Session– AIMS & VISION
Short intro and recap of 4 … intense and creative days
11.45 Session 1 – PRESENTATIONS & BRAIN STORMING
13.30 Session 2 – IDENTIFICATION OF TANGIBLE GOALS – Sept 2018 – June 2019 Period
Creative Industries for inclusion, vocational educational training, glocal entrepreneurship, tourism and sustainability via common, international, touring and recurrent annual cycle of events and training activities
14.00 – LUNCH BREAK
15.00 Session 2 – GOALS 2018-2019
16.30 Session 3 – CONCLUSIONS & AGENDA
17.45 END of the 2018 session
WILL BE PRESENT:
- Mark Sheridan UHI Reader In Music and Creativity, Co-Chair HARC Steering Group, Chair CCI KE Group,
- Prof Mahmouda Salouhou President of Djagora University in Senegal – Chairman of the European Centre for Leadership and Entrepreneurship Education in France (ECLEE).
- Conchur O Giollagain Professor of Pedagogy University of the Highlands and Islands, Scotland
- Georges Perot, Founder MESO events, European Music Day Greek Network, Co-founder & BoD member of the European Research & Innovation Agency for Cultural Clusters and Co-founder & BoD Member of the European Live Music Association
- Maria Lilholt Executive director DSI Swinging Europe and Mr. Steen Mikkelsen DSI project Manager who are our Danish NIMPE project partner and active colleagues that have initiated PLAYGROUND LIVE concept and the European Jazz Orchestra.
- Peter Baroš Secretary General of the National Music Information Centre of Slovenia, newly elected president of the International Association of Music Information Centers (IAMIC) and coordinator of music day network in Slovenia (praznik Glasbe)
- Mrs Anna Kallinikidou Archaeologist, Museologist and delegate at the Cultural Foundation of Piraeus Group Museum Department.
- Keith Smyth Àrd-Ollamh ann an Eòlas Foghlaim University of the Highlands and Islands, Scotland
- Jenny England musician, composer and educator, University of the Highlands and Islands and Roma Tre
- Peter Noble, composer, director and education, leader CCI NHC
- Yiannis Tsiatsianis Social Entrepreneur, Music Supervisor of the EMD Collaboration of Eleusis 2021.
- Peggy Tsolakaki Director, Cultural Infrastructure, monitoring and EU funding at Eleusis 2021 | European Capital of Culture
Location: Innovathens powered by Samsung
Hub of Innovation and Entrepreneurship of Technopolis City of Athens
Pireos 100, 118 54 athens
Τel: +30 213 0109300 -3