After 2 years of research, CCLEP project partners presents the final outputs of the project during the conference European vision of the skills of “Live events & shows professionals” -Technical and Soft Skills” organized by Assomusica on Wednesday October the 30th, in Milano.
Held at the Civic Aquarium of Milan, the conference programme will include keynote speeches and presentations from Italian and European professionals as well as presentations from CCLEP project partners.
9.30 am – Registration
10.00 am – First session
- Vincenzo Spera – Assomusica President
- Norberto Canciani – Associazione Ambiente e Lavoro Secretary
Introduction and coordination: Susanna Cantoni – CIIP President
- Nicoletta Cornaggia – Region of Lombardia, Manager Environments of life and work, DG Welfare
- Silva Zaltron – National Labour Inspectorate, Milan headquarters
Presentation Assomusica /INAIL document for the training of working at height
- Paolo De Biasi – Assomusica Vice President
- Alberto Artese – Assomusica, Project Manager and European Work Tables
- Maria Teresa Settino – DIT INAIL Roma
1.00 pm – Light lunch
2.00 pm – Second session
Introductory speech: Norberto Canciani – Associazione Ambiente e Lavoro Secretary / Paolo De Biasi – Assomusica Vice President
European Project cCLEP!, Certified Competencies for Live Event Professionals
- End of project considerations
- Thematic speeches by the project partners – Assomusica (IT), Patou international (FR), Epralima (PT), Plasa (UK), Meso (GR), Region of Emilia Romagna (IT)
- Panel discussion
4.30 pm – End of the meeting
A simultaneous translation service is provided through a wireless headset system
CCLEP project was developed within the Erasmus+ Programme, Key Action 2: Strategic Partnerships for vocational education and training.
Visit https://www.cclep.eu/resources-2/ for more details about the Intellectual Outputs on:
- Job description of: Rigger, Scaffolder, Production Manager;
- Training Models for the professions of Rigger, Scaffolder and Production Manager;
- Methodological Guidelines for the recogniction of the professions of Rigger, Scaffolder, Production Manager.