The general aim of Music and Vocational Education and Training project (MU-VET) is to promote discussion and co-operation among different stakeholders linked to VET in music to make the Education and Training process more consistent and effective in relation to current, emerging and prospective market needs.
The objectives are to contribute and assess VET state of art, to meet emerging competences needs in the music market by coping with skills gaps and anticipating emerging trends and jobs needs in EU changing music market.
Start studying and developing professional updated profiles for young musicians through mobility, with an itinerant training path giving them additional skills to enhance their professional and artistic development, opening new opportunities and contributing to contrast poor integration in existing training experiences by removing obstacles to artists circulation.
Promote transnational co-operation of different stakeholders to:
– Study new methodologies, approaches and strategies deriving from partners experiences
– Promote integration of different stakeholders in the music market
– Pave the way for futur co-operation
Final workshops and closing events of the partnership will be held in Athens during the European Music Day (19-21st of June).
You can attend at the following workshop:
Open Discussion: How can Internet and the New Media support the entrepreneurial spirit and the Vocational and Educational training of Musicians.
Time: 11.00 – 13.00, where? IANOS Cafe (stadiou 24)
A discussion on how internet, new technologies, digital opportunities, social media and blogs can help Music and Vocational Education and Training. The workshop discussion will overview how the common needs of export and promotion of musicians are associated with lifelong learning process and self management.
· Antonis Plessas, Music professional, Educator, Author, Presenter
· Harris Sumvoulidis, Editor-in-chief, avopolis.gr, Sonik Magazine (Brain food Group)
· Dr Mahamouda Salouhou, Director, European Center for Leadership Entrepreneurship Education (france)
· Emil Bilijarszki, New Media Internet, Dalok Distribution(Hungary)
· Mario Christiani (Germany) – C.E.O. Music2deal.com
· Pierre Jeanray – Member of the Board, Conseil de la Musique Wallonie – Bruxelles (Belgium)
Centro Arte Musicale (Treviso), European Vocational and Training Association (Brussels), Eventech (Prague), Media Event (Budapest), NPO M.E.S.O. Music events (Athens), MTV Italia (Μilan), Praga Cultural Center (Warsaw), Sheridan Music Consultancy (Glasgow) .
Leonardo Da Vinci Partnership has the support of the Lifelong Learning Programme of the European Union.
More info at: MU-VET