NIMPE MUSIC FACTORY – NATIONAL GREEK WORKSHOP
Venue: STEKI P.A.K.P.P.A. of Eleusis, Saturday 23rd of June
Creative Europe Project / Mentoring & Coaching sessions / Time: 12.00 / Language: Greek & English / In Live streaming
NIMPE MUSIC FACTORY (NMF) is part of the NIMPE Initiative, a project co-funded by the Creative Europe Programme of the European Union.
NMF aims to connect theory with practice offering music professionals and artists both seminars, networking and training sessions together with the opportunity to perform live at a major international event.
Out of 306 European bands that have applied from Denmark, Greece, Italy, Slovenia and United Kingdom, 15 will be selected to participate at the Linecheck Music & Conference festival, one of the freshest European showcase festivals taking place in Italy, during the Milano Music Week, from 22-24 of November 2018.
WORKSHOP Program and Panelists
NIMPE MUSIC FACTORY WORKSHOP Coaching and Mentoring sessions:
- Georges Perot, Producer, Founder MESO Events, National Coordinator European Music Day Hellenic Network
12.00 – 12.45: Introduction on the European Music Sector
13.00 – 13.45 session 1: Am I an Artist, a Music Professional or both?
- Serafim & Mrs. Aggeliki Tsotsonis (Ocean Hope) International Artists, Musicians, Composers, Music Producers, Visual Artist…
- Mike Pediotis Independent media promoter, Grass root talents promoter
13.45 – 14.30 Networking lunch break
14.30 – 15.30 session 2: Build your community and Promote your music!
- Aliki Evangelinou Manager, independent label, artists management and Live music events
- Lazaros Damanis MESO Events & European Music Day Greece, NIMPE Greece partner Expert
- George Dimitrakopoulos Music Editor, Digital promotion, Athens Voice Press
15.30 – 16.30 session 3: Export your music!
- Peter Baros Secretary General of Slovenian music information Centre (SIGIC), President of International Association of Music Information Centres (IAMIC),
- Mark Sheridan Reader in Music and Creativity University of the Highlands and Islands
16.30-17.30 Session 4: Networking «glocally»
- Out of 306 European bands who applied from Denmark, Greece, Italy, Slovenia and United Kingdom, 15 will be selected to participate with all cost paid at the Linecheck Festival. So, how can you achieve best networking and touring abroad?
17.30- 17.45 And the winners are…
- From the 306 European who applied from Denmark, Greece, Italy, Slovenia and United Kingdom, 74 bands and music projects were coming from Greece.
- Following the vote of the other NIMPE countries partners and experts, MESO team will announce the 3 Greek #nimpemusicfactory ambassadors travelling to Milano Music Week and the Linecheck Festival
17.45 End of the Sessions