For some time now HEMI is working behind the scenes to present the first #musicbusiness incubation & acceleration program in Central & Southeastern Europe.
HEMI Incubator is the Music Business training programme of The Hub for the Exchange of Music Innovation (HEMI) addressed to music entrepreneurs and companies of the 9 HEMI participating countries: Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia and Slovenia. It provides a framework for music business professionals and young entrepreneurs that seek opportunities to develop their businesses or create a new project.
HEMI Incubator program offers the tools, guidance, expertise and the network to enhance music business professionals and entrepreneurs, in Central & Southeastern Europe (CSEE), develop their products, services and ideas.
You will gain a deeper understanding of the ever-changing international music sector, the opportunity to connect with key industry players as well as support grants for 6 projects/companies!
HEMI Incubator training scheme is divided in 2 streams:
- The 3-month Acceleration Programme addressed to 20 entrepreneurs who have a business idea / project and need support to transform it into tangible products or services related to the Music Industry.
- The 6-month Incubation Programme addressed to 10 high potential startups/SMEs that offer sustainable solutions to the music sector and need to foster their growth.
Combining hybrid and scalable training schemes with coaching, mentoring & matchmaking sessions, as well as online and in situ networking activities, HEMI Incubator aims to:
- Offer tailor-made business consultancy to help music professionals define or adjust their goals.
- Create connections between professionals and key players of the music industry.
- Generate opportunities eventually leading to long-term relationships.
🔵 ΗΕΜΙ Incubator Associate Partners:
Found.Ation (GR), IMPALA Independent Music Companies Association (EU), Music Tech Europe (EU), Music Innovation Hub (IT), Startup Wise Guys (EE)
🔵 HEMI partners:
Technopolis City of Athens | SoundCzech | Music Estonia | Tallinn Music Week | Athens Music Week | Majdnem Híres Rocksuli – Almost Famous Music Business School | Password Production | Taksirat Festival | KBF | Wianki w Krakowie | Tak Brzmi Miasto | Mastering the Music Business | Exit Festival | Sigic | MENT Ljubljana | Budapest Showcase Hub