JUMP is happy to announce the launch of the call for applications
for the fellowship 2021. From March to November 2021, 20 participants coming from all over Europe will have the opportunity to develop their innovative projects and will benefit in addition from an extensive training and a personalised mentorship programme.
JUMP – European Music Market Accelerator:
- Are you an experienced professional developing an innovative idea addressing one or more of the music industry’s needs?
- Do you feel you are missing the necessary tools, knowledge and networks to support its development?
Then JUMP is for you! Organised by a network of six acclaimed European Festivals and Conventions (MaMA / FR, Un-Convention / UK, MIL / PT, Athens Music Week / GR, Nouvelle Prague / CZ and Linecheck / IT), JUMP provides a framework for music professionals to develop innovative business models.
JUMP is co-funded by the Creative Europe Programme of the European Commission and aims to help the music sector adapt to the recent transformations of the market, while encouraging it to work on a
- From March to November 2021, the 20 selected fellows will have the opportunity to follow a unique programme during which they will:
- Develop their idea: clear formulation of what they are trying to achieve and how they will do it. From presentation slides, communication and branding strategies, legal structures to business plan, we will make sure they go through all the necessary steps ;
- Get advice from a dedicated tutor, who will help them through the different steps of the process via focused monthly calls ;
- Get a comprehensive overview of the music industry, which is essential to understand the context that their future project will operate in ;
- Build up their soft skills by following dedicated workshops ;
- Strengthen their networking and presentation skills by partaking in the JUMP activities ;
- Exchange with and learn from their peer fellows from all over Europe and beyond.
Does this sound interesting to you? Then find out more about the programme and apply before the 1st February 2021, 24:00 CET!
Find more and get ready to apply here: https://www.jumpmusic.eu/apply/